MMNP membership information- please forward to colleagues/students
Extending an invitation to all advanced practice nurses and students
Metro Milwaukee Nurse Practitioners
A local organization that started in 1993 to help recognize nurse practitioners in the Greater Milwaukee area. Over the last 20 years, the association has expanded to include several hundred advanced practice nurses, with multiple specialties each incorporating our unique experiences. Our group includes graduate and doctoral students, professors, and credentialed practitioners in over 10 specialties.
Becoming a part of this AANP affiliated organization will provide:
- monthly networking events with student and practicing colleagues
- opportunites for CME events--many include pharmacy credits (clearly noted MMNP or industry sponsored)
- discount on AANP membership
- listing of local preceptors
- leadership opportunities
- local volunteering events
- social mingles
Membership is $35 per year.
Please follow the link: metromilwaukeenp.enpnetwork.com
for more information and membership information.
Please email us with any questions:
Brenda Van Roosenbeek, President
Laurie Whorley, Secretary